Graceful floorplan designed in grand style with a presentation staircase, open reception hall, and enormous, integrated formal rooms. Completed in 1911 for Alexander S. (Sess) Cleveland by Fort Worth-based firm Sanguinet and Staats with Houston architects Alfred E. Finn and A. E. Barnes. The façade offers an eclectic mix of American Colonial Revival and Mediterranean architecture with Prairie influence. Interior redesign by John Staub in 1929 included the addition of birch paneling and an antique, Italian marble fireplace mantel in the living room; a powder room; screened porch (now an enclosed sunroom); staircase landing bookshelves; and an additional en suite bedroom on the second floor (per seller). Modern, very recent updates include a chef’s kitchen with Viking and Thermador appliances, butler’s pantry and drop zone; sumptuous Crema Marfil-clad master bathroom; custom-fitted walk-in closets; finished third-floor flexible space. Amenities include original banded hardwood floors and millwork; basement; exquisite, Gregory Hanson gardens and brick patios; Chinese Chippendale fencing.